b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Do not leave, Yitzhak!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Pere Porta <pporta7 AT gmail.com>
  • To: davedonnelly1 AT juno.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Do not leave, Yitzhak!
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:19:32 +0200

To all the b-hebrew list members and mainly to Yitzhak,

I'm Pere Porta, one of the smallest in this List.
Yitzhak, I wrote some weeks ago an express mail to the list which was
addressed to you.
I wrote: *You are very kind, Yitzhak!*
I'm deeply moved at the announcement of your leaving.

Please, do not leave, Yitzhak!

Even if you have some good reason to leave, please consider this: the
perfect mail list -even moderated ones- does not exist --cannot exist--
in this world.

Give us all a chance of continuing to have you as a co-traveller in our way
to a better knowledge of the Hebrew Scriptures!

*WE NEED YOU, YITZHAK!*
*PLEASE, DO NOT LEAVE*!

Pere Porta
(Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain)