b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] On Debate,and the need to Apologize

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: 'B-Hebrew' <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] On Debate,and the need to Apologize
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 09:22:40 +0300

Okay, that's enough! The participant in this debate are temporarily on
moderation, and anyone who breaks common netiquette will join them. Messages
that stick to the topic (remember, initial consonant clusters?) will be
posted, but they will take more time to get through. I apologize for the
expected delays in traffic, and very much hope that we can get back to
normal soon.

Yigal Levin,

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew