b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Anyone here from New Zealand?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ryan Clan <robert.ryan AT xtra.co.nz>
  • To: Kay Christensen <robert.ryan AT xtra.co.nz>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "selfstudyhebrew AT yahoogroups.com" <selfstudyhebrew AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Anyone here from New Zealand?
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 14:27:22 +1200

I am appealing to anyone who lives in New Zealand to get in touch with me offline. There are some initiatives a small group of us are undertaking to promote the study of Biblical Hebrew in NZ. We really need your help to make it work, or at the very least, your encouragement.

Regards
Kay Christensen

  • [b-hebrew] Anyone here from New Zealand?, Ryan Clan, 06/03/2010