b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] starting Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Randall Buth <randallbuth AT gmail.com>
  • To: Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] starting Hebrew
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 14:39:55 -0700

>> in two weeks several teachers will meet to discuss
>> 'classroom BHebrew', primarily in BHebrew. It will be interesting to
>> see how things develop
>
> I am very interested in the outcome of this Workshop in Fresno.
> I hope you will give us some feedback (offline if not on this list).
> I had hoped to be able to attend, but am still in the midst of helping
> my husband with his cancer treatments.

We hope to have some filming and to do an audiovideo report in
Atlanta in November. As we prepare for the workshop we realize
some of the dynamics are different from the Greek immersion that
we did in the Galilee in April. Three people should have attended
both, which will give added input and perspective.

ישמָרְכם השם
--
Randall Buth, PhD
www.biblicalulpan.org