b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Bullinger's Companion Bible "Structures"

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: <aaa AT endlyss.com>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Bullinger's Companion Bible "Structures"
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 21:58:45 -0500

Richard,
I like Bullinger's Companion Bible. He makes a lot of huge mistakes, but he
also points out details I overlooked, and he is not afraid of disagreeing
with anything. He sometimes bases things on historical "facts" which have no
basis.

I find his footnotes useful. I have never gotten anything out of his
outlines.

Sincerely,
-Steve Miller
Detroit