b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Morphology, words and the waw

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: Uri Hurwitz <uhurwitz AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Morphology, words and the waw
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 01:27:12 +0000

Yes, you are quite right. Many apologies for providing you with too much
information. Many thanks for your interesting contribution to the
discussion. I'll be sure to make a point of always reading your posts if
they are to be full of this kind of stimulating and thought provoking
content.

James Christian