b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Dagesh

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Viktor Golinets <viktor_golinets AT yahoo.de>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Dagesh
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 00:56:38 -0800 (PST)

Dear list members,

does anybody know the oldest source for the Hebrew terms Dagesh chazaq
and Dagesh qal? Were the terms coined by the Masoretes or by the Hebrew
grammarians? Up to now I could find the term Dagesh chazaq used by
Levita.

Sincerely

Viktor Golinets

Sie sind Spam leid? Yahoo! Mail verfügt über einen herausragenden Schutz
gegen Massenmails.
http://mail.yahoo.com