b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Sodom's Historical Sin: THREAD CLOSED

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Sodom's Historical Sin: THREAD CLOSED
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 07:39:49 +0200

Okay, people. I allowed Karl's original question, but warned that I would
not allow this to become a debate on the historicity of Sodom and Gomorrah.
We'll, that's what it has become. Jim is re-hashing old arguments, James and
others are re-answering them, and the whole thing is going nowhere. This
thread is COLSED.

Yigal Levin

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew

  • [b-hebrew] Sodom's Historical Sin: THREAD CLOSED, Yigal Levin, 02/01/2010