b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew unicode correction

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Daniel Nordlund" <djnordlund AT verizon.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew unicode correction
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:39:09 -0700

Are you specifically looking for an online site or a just way to enter
Hebrew on your computer? If on your computer, what operating system and
what applications do you want to enter Hebrew into? And while waiting for
your response I might suggest you look at the Unicorn application, or
Fontboard at

http://zsigri.tripod.com/fontboard/

Hope this is helpful,

Dan