b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] ETS paper on value of learning Modern Hebrew for learning Biblical Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Randall Buth <randallbuth AT gmail.com>
  • To: Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] ETS paper on value of learning Modern Hebrew for learning Biblical Hebrew
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:11:56 +0200

>I seem to remember a paper presentation at last year's ETS national
conference on the advantages to the student of biblical Hebrew of
learning modern Hebrew? Did you present that paper, and if so can
you send me a copy?>

Wasn't me, but I will forward to whom I think gave the paper.

Randall

--
Randall Buth, PhD
www.biblicalulpan.org

  • [b-hebrew] ETS paper on value of learning Modern Hebrew for learning Biblical Hebrew, Randall Buth, 10/15/2009