b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Major searchable Biblical Hebrew bibliography availableonline

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "David K Delaney" <dkd7s AT verizon.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Major searchable Biblical Hebrew bibliography availableonline
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:07:25 -0400

Greetings Matthew -
Are there login instructions we should know?

The Rev. David K. Delaney, Ph.D.
Youth and Young Adult Ministries
Virginia Synod ELCA, PO Box 70 Salem Va 24153
Office of the Bishop on the Campus of Roanoke College
o: 540-389-1000 c: 540-529-6893
delaney AT vasynod.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anstey, Matthew" <MAnstey AT csu.edu.au>