b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Pedagogy, roots and verbs

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Read <J.Read-2 AT sms.ed.ac.uk>
  • To: Randall Buth <randallbuth AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Pedagogy, roots and verbs
  • Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 20:09:31 +0100

Hi Randall,

since your claim that Job is post-exilic we've seen the subject title change five times and lots of different explanations of how you classify the b-hebrew verb system. But I don't think any of us have yet seen a concrete and clearly understandable question that illustrates your point.

In fact, the more you've tried to explain where you are driving the less I am actually seeing some kind of destination. Do you think you could try just one more time (without all the condescending stuff) to make a simple point or present a question that we can consider (having actually understood what you are asking)?

Thanks

James Christian

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.