b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 77, Issue 35 Holy days

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com" <thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 77, Issue 35 Holy days
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 17:02:31 GMT

Yitzhak

How do I post? the format has changed/

In the book of Jubilees it says according to the solar calendar, that Sunday
Sunday 'is the day to start almost all the Holy Days in Enoch it says
Tuesdays Is there better understanding in Hebrew about the Holy Days in the
O.T.? I have read it but my Hebrew is not yet understandable to me yet.
Eva Ritsema

Learning Centers - Click Here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsIpv5c3fbvZtKJx7IwuBDHz77EBP2TCiji0sAukknwqUWgQ9Fkzjq/

  • Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 77, Issue 35 Holy days, thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com, 05/24/2009