b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Psalms Commentaries

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "'Gary Hedrick'" <garyh AT cjfm.org>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Psalms Commentaries
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 22:10:52 -0400

Thanks George and Gary. The reviews of Goldingay's Psalms vol 1 on Amazon
were very convincing. The 3rd volume is also available. I just bought all 3
vols.

Sincerely,
-Steve Miller
www.voiceInWilderness.info
These things you've done,
and I kept silence.
You thought that I was just like you,
but I'll show you a thing or two,
and set the things in order
before your eyes.
O please consider this. (Psalm 50:21-22a)