b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Re: Field's Hexapla

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ratson Naharadama <yahoo-arch AT heplist.com>
  • To: Yitzhak Sapir <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Re: Field's Hexapla
  • Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 11:16:44 -0600

Yitzhak Sapir wrote:
> There is an electronic edition of Field's Hexapla at:
> http://patrologia.narod.ru/biblia/hexapla/

In the past, when I have sought out an edition of Hexapla, invariably, it always is missing the second column (the Hebrew transliterated into Greek letters). It is that very column that makes the Hexapla interesting for me, the other columns I could do without.

Does anyone know of an online source that contains my elusive second column?

--
Ratson Naharädama
Denver, Colorado

  • [b-hebrew] Re: Field's Hexapla, Ratson Naharadama, 03/10/2009