b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] answer key biblical hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Charles Grebe <cgrebe AT briercrest.ca>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] answer key biblical hebrew
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 20:30:09 -0600

The answer key for Allen Ross's text is available from the publisher, Baker
Academic (http://www.bakeracademic.com). I know they will give it to
instructors. I'm not sure if they will give it out to individuals studying on
their own.

Charles Grebe
Briercrest College and Seminary
Saskatchewan, Canada

________________________________

From: b-hebrew-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org on behalf of George Athas

If that's the book by Allen Ross, then yes, there is an answer key. Not sure
how you get though. I've seen it in electronic form.

Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
www.moore.edu.au

Invite the next generation of students to consider Briercrest College and
Seminary. Visit www.briercrest.ca/refer.
This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged proprietary material for
the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, or distribution or
recipient, or authorized to receive the information from the recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this
message.