b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Field's Hexapla

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yitzhak Sapir <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Ingalls, Alan" <AIngalls AT bbc.edu>
  • Cc: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Field's Hexapla
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 17:00:53 +0000

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Alan Ingalls wrote:
> One of my new testament colleagues just ask me if anyone on the b-hebrew
> list
> might know where the electronic edition of Field's Hexapla that used to be
> at
>
> <http://rosetta.reltech.org/Ebind/docs/TC/> has moved to. Does anyone know
> of this
> or another edition online of the Hexapla? Thanks.

There is an electronic edition of Field's Hexapla at:
http://patrologia.narod.ru/biblia/hexapla/

There is a similar online electronic edition of the Samaritan Pentateuch at:
http://patrologia.narod.ru/biblia/samarit/

The various books and chapters are listed on the right side of the
screen and are
clickable.

You need djvu which can be downloaded at:
http://www.celartem.com/en/download/djvu.asp

Yitzhak Sapir

  • Re: [b-hebrew] Field's Hexapla, Yitzhak Sapir, 02/28/2009