b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Cast Jim off the Island

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bruce Prince" <bruceprince AT bigpond.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Cast Jim off the Island
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 06:40:00 +1100

Dear People

This type of backing and forthing reaches its limit all too soon, and we
have a tendency to forget that the world needs the Jim Stineharts just as
much as the Karl Randolphs. If somebody doesn't like one or the other,
simply press the Delete key; it is sooo easy. It is pointless in getting
upset and expending unnecessary energy on whinging and whining.

Please brothers and sisters - some grace and patience.

It costs nothing.

Bruce Prince
Australia