b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] When Did Lot Get to Zoar?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Leonard Isaksson <leonardo1orchardcity AT mac.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] When Did Lot Get to Zoar?
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:52:24 -0500

I agree with this last post, the delete button is for those things you do not want to see.

Leonard Isaksson

On Oct 21, 2008, at 11:23 AM, dwashbur AT nyx.net wrote:

Karl,
That's what the "delete" button is for.

On 21 Oct 2008 at 10:03, K Randolph wrote:

James:
I agree with you and I tried ignoring him, only to find his booklets
clogging my mailbox time after time. I think it is past time that the
moderators banish him from the group.

At least in his last message to me he admitted that the Hebrew reading of
the text will cause his whole house of cards to collapse.

Karl W. Randolph.