b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Rocine's "Learning Biblical Hebrew"

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Charles Grebe <cgrebe AT briercrest.ca>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Rocine's "Learning Biblical Hebrew"
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 17:13:42 -0600

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has used Bryan Rocine's "Learning Biblical
Hebrew: A New Approach Using Discourse Analysis" as a text for teaching
Hebrew in a college class context. If you have, I'd be interested in
hearing your experiences, the text's strengths, weaknesses, etc.

Thanks,

Charles Grebe
Director of Distance Learning
Briercrest College and Seminary
1-800-645-2275
cgrebe AT briercrest.ca
www.briercrest.ca

Briercrest College and Seminary is a community of rigorous learning that
calls students to seek the kingdom of God, to be shaped profoundly by
the scriptures, and to be formed spiritually and intellectually for
lives of service.

Invite the next generation of students to consider Briercrest College and
Seminary. Visit www.briercrest.ca/refer.
This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged proprietary material for
the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, or distribution or
recipient, or authorized to receive the information from the recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this
message.

  • [b-hebrew] Rocine's "Learning Biblical Hebrew", Charles Grebe, 04/27/2008