b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] an article of mine

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: belaga AT math.u-strasbg.fr
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] an article of mine
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 15:51:19 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

You could find on the address web http://cogprints.org/5907/ my
article on the Emergence and Evolution of Language Problem where
Biblical Hebrew history and grammar play the crucial role. (This
paper has nothing to do with the Wellhausen controversy, which has
been discussed here the other day and which will be the subject
of my another article, now in preparation.)

This said, the paper's framework is heavily influenced by Mathematics,
Mathematical Logic, Physics, and even Biology .

I fully understand that the principal subject of my paper and its technics
are far away from the b-hebrew forum's agenda.

This is why I suggest that all comments and critical remarks
concerning the paper - which might be very important for me and
which I would be very grateful to receive - should be sent directly
to my e-mail address, without passing by the present public space.

Thank you in advance, and all excuses, if I have herewith overstepped
inadvertently the rules of the b-hebrew engagement, to our moderators.
--
Edward G. Belaga
Institut de Recherche en Mathématique Avancée

  • [b-hebrew] an article of mine, belaga, 02/07/2008