b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] PDF file of biblical Hebrew text wanted.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "K Randolph" <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] PDF file of biblical Hebrew text wanted.
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:05:55 -0800

Dear Christopher:
I haven't tested it on Windows, but if you can open the complete Tanakh in
OpenOffice.org it can generate .pdf files.

I regularly generate smaller .pdf files on the Mac version called
NeoOffice.org, as well as drawings to .pdf for flyers on Windows XP.

As far as merely rendering the text on Mac, how good is the Sword project?
Other than the problem with a ragged right edge, I don't know of other
problems.

Karl W. Randolph.