b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Wellhausen and computer analysis

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Michael Abernathy <michaelabernat9001 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Wellhausen and computer analysis
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:18:15 -0600

The recent discussions on Wellhausen led me to the attempts at computerized analysis of Genesis by Radday in 92 and by
Houk in 2002. I was wondering if anyone of this list has enough computer savvy to comment on the different approaches they took in their studies.
Sincerely,
Michael Abernathy
*
*

  • [b-hebrew] Wellhausen and computer analysis, Michael Abernathy, 01/07/2008