b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] TITHING

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "John B. Senterfitt" <mille-man AT cox.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Yigal Levin" <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] TITHING
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:42:25 -0600

Yiqal
Please accept my deepest apologies.

And for the credentials, I have none other than 40+ years of listening for the "still small voice" as seen in 1st Kings 19:11 and following.

The name is John B. Senterfitt and just a country boy from Laurel Hill.

Now since I have confessed to not having the recognized degrees am I to be booted from the group?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yigal Levin" <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>