b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew fonts again

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Stephen & Rebecca Shead" <srshead AT gmail.com>
  • To: 'Søren Holst' <sh AT teol.ku.dk>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew fonts again
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:46:52 -0300

On the second question: That is a very sensible solution. As far as I can
remember, the only potential unwanted side effect is that, if you choose a
value that is too small for the Hebrew font size, it may be slightly chopped
off. (Of course, in MS Word 2003 the Hebrew text font size is set
independently of the Latin size, so an appropriate line specing depends on
your setting for both font sizes.)

Best regards,

Stephen Shead
Centro de Estudios Pastorales