b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 58, Issue 25

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George Athas" <george.athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: "'Yaakov Stein'" <yaakov_s AT rad.com>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 58, Issue 25
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:08:42 +1000

Can I also add to this favour: If you receive the Digest form of
B-Hebrew, please change the subject line to reflect what you're really
discussing.

(For the sake of effect, I've chosen not to do so for this post only.)

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew
Moore Theological College (Sydney)