b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] FW: Lev 1:9 - Burnt Offering

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bruce Prince" <bruceprince AT bigpond.com>
  • To: "b-Hebrew List" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] FW: Lev 1:9 - Burnt Offering
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:11:52 +1000

Thank you, Yigal, Kevin, and others. I didn't mean to bring religion into
the forum; I just wasn't thinking of the implications of what I was saying.
Please accept my apologies.

Thank you also for your helpful explanation; it is very clear and I
appreciate the help very much.

Cheers

Bruce prince
Australia