b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Hexapla online

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yitzhak Sapir" <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>, biblical-studies AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Hexapla online
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:42:38 +0200

I have been trying to track down a reference in a study of the Hexapla. It
now
appears to have been a typo.

However, in the process I found out that Field's Origenis Hexapla is now
online.
So I thought others might like to know. (The following site contains a
critical
edition of the Samaritan Pentateuch, but I only now realized it contains the
Origenis Hexapla as well):
http://rosetta.reltech.org/Ebind/docs/TC/

Yitzhak Sapir

  • [b-hebrew] Hexapla online, Yitzhak Sapir, 10/16/2007