b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Zipf and B-Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "biblical hebrew" <jcr.bhebrew AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Isaac Fried" <if AT math.bu.edu>
  • Cc: b-hebrew Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Zipf and B-Hebrew
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:57:25 +0100

Hi Isaac,

I would have thought that one of Zipf's fellow mathematicians would have had
something a bit more on topic to contribute to such linguistic/mathematic
discussion title.

http://www.lamie.org/hebrew Thesis 1 - Aleppo codex machine translation
http://www.lamie.org/lad-sim.doc Thesis 2 - language acquisition simulation