b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Double spacing of Unicode fonts

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Paul Rembach" <PaulR AT rppinc.co.za>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Double spacing of Unicode fonts
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 07:46:49 +0200

Hi

I have just installed Mozilla Firefox and when I opened the Unicode/XML
Westminster Leningrad Codex the text was double spacing i.e. the vowels
appeared separately and not over or under the consonants.

When I use Microsoft Internet Explorer just the holam double spaces.

This also happens with other documents using Unicode fonts, not only the
Westminster Leningrad Codex

What setting must I make to get the text to display correctly?

Thanks

Paul Rembach

  • [b-hebrew] Double spacing of Unicode fonts, Paul Rembach, 10/03/2007