b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Interlinear

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Johannes Hellberg <j.hellberg AT ffg.se>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Interlinear
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:41:57 +0200

Hello!

If you need an interlinear you probably need some kind of dictionary too.
Make sure you get books coded with Strong's concordance numbers, that will
make it easier for you.

Hendricksen Publisher has an interlinear edited by Jay P Green.

But if you really want to read the Bible in Hebrew you should start with
taking classes and read and reread...

Yours
Johannes
The Lutheran School of Theology in Gothenburg