b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] quotes with uncertain Hebrew meanings

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "kenneth greifer" <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] quotes with uncertain Hebrew meanings
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:05:37 +0000

I saw a Tanakh once with footnotes that said "Hebrew meaning is uncertain" about quotes on almost every page of the book. Does anyone know how many quotes in the Tanakh have uncertain Hebrew meanings? From looking at that book, I would guess there were one or two thousand quotes like that.

Sincerely,

Kenneth Greifer

Messenger Café — open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily. Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline