b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] New website: the "Ancient Hebrew Writers' Club"?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Thomas Baruchel <bereshit AT laposte.net>
  • To: ancient_hebrew AT yahoogroups.com, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] New website: the "Ancient Hebrew Writers' Club"?
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:52:08 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody,

two weeks ago I sent a message about my idea of a "writing club".
It is so easy today to make up a website that I decided to try
(though I am not sure how viable it will be :-( ).

I followed the advices given to me: anyone can write some piece
of text and publish them by himself/herself, and anybody can
write some comments concerning mistakes, literary choices, etc.

Not much moderation: only the first comment is moderated, and
an author can publish a text with no moderation as soon as I
give to him/her the status of 'author' (but just write a mail to
me after registration and I will do it immediately).

FEATURE: I wrote a plugin with a "virtual keyboard" for ancient hebrew
(it works with my old version of Firefox, hope it will do for you also).

I had not much time for writing something, but I quickly translated
a picture from some comics.

Please, have a look at : http://baruchel.free.fr/~thomas/ahwc/

Regards,

--
Thomas Baruchel

  • [b-hebrew] New website: the "Ancient Hebrew Writers' Club"?, Thomas Baruchel, 06/27/2007