b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] w sound in Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "AMK Judaica" <amkjudaica AT hotmail.com>
  • To: george.athas AT moore.edu.au, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] w sound in Hebrew
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 00:57:56 -0500

Sorry, I thought my name would appear automatically because I registered with the list.

Ari Kinsberg
Pharm.D. student, Long Island University, Brooklyn, New York

From: "George Athas" <george.athas AT moore.edu.au>
To: "'AMK Judaica'" <amkjudaica AT hotmail.com>,<b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:38:02 +1100

Our policy here at B-Hebrew is for members to use their full name at the end
of their messages, and optionally a tag indicating your city or
institutional affiliation.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Moore Theological College