b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Typing Hebrew fonts

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "K Randolph" <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Typing Hebrew fonts
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:34:59 -0800

Raul:

Mac OS X comes with about 6 Hebrew fonts and two input methods. More
can be added.

To access Hebrew, go into System Preferences, then click
International, which then gives you access to all the fonts and
languages included in OS X (my computer is set up to run English,
Hebrew, Greek, Japanese and Chinese).

Not all mail programs, both client and server, are able to handle
Hebrew fonts, so at present it is best to include the transliterations
along with any Hebrew you may write.

Karl W. Randolph.