b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] DSS Temple and Isaiah scrolls, and Ugaritic resources

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "'Yitzhak Sapir'" <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] DSS Temple and Isaiah scrolls, and Ugaritic resources
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 20:44:54 -0500

Yitzhak,
Thank you very much for posting this. It is very nice for a beginner like me
to use http://www.ao.net/~fmoeller/qa-tran.htm to identify the column and
line, and then go to the imj site which you gave to view that column and
line.

Unfortunately, I find that the magnifying glass is buggy. It works well in
the beginning columns, but gets offset later on. For example, I cannot use
it to view column 30, nor the top of column 35. I want to report the bug to
the museum, but the "contact us" section just lists all the staff with their
emails. Can you suggest whom to report it to? Thanks.

Your tip of using the right-mouse, to zoom in works very well. Thanks!

Thanks.

-Steve Miller
Detroit, www.voiceInWilderness.info

Look carefully and answer me,