b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Moses' writing? [was: The New Testament]

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peter AT qaya.org>
  • To: Revdpickrel AT wmconnect.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Moses' writing? [was: The New Testament]
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:40:51 +0100

On 26/10/2006 20:24, Revdpickrel AT wmconnect.com wrote:
A lot of speculation going on: town mice; city mice; gofer mice. Not one of you guys has explained how Moses plugged in his laptop while on the mountain yet????

I think there was plenty of divine power on the mountain. Remember the lightning (Exodus 19:6)? The problem came when the Israelites had to leave Sinai. They had to build the Ark of the Covenant, with all its "curtains", as a battery to keep the laptop charged up between thunderstorms. All that stored power made the ark rather dangerous, as Uzzah discovered (2 Samuel 5:7).

;-)

I say this with a wink, but someone had ideas like this seriously!

--
Peter Kirk
E-mail: peter AT qaya.org