b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Last on list answer [was: WAYYIQTOL/YIQTOL/WEYIQTOL [was Kamatz katan; ...was: Translating]

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "K Randolph" <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Last on list answer [was: WAYYIQTOL/YIQTOL/WEYIQTOL [was Kamatz katan; ...was: Translating]
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:07:49 -0700

Rochelle:

This is one of the times we will have to agree to disagree. Upon
careful reading of your letter, not only do we disagree on concepts,
but even on the meanings of terms. I don't think now is the time to
thrash it out.

However, I put greater weight to historical documents than to modern theories.

Yours, Karl W. Randolph.