b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 45, Issue 32

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com" <thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 45, Issue 32
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 16:26:11 GMT

HH: The baker does nothing while the kneaded dough
is rising, except that normally he heats the oven.
That's what he does not need to do in Hosea 7:4.

Harold I would like you to comment on this.
The woman who brings leaven into the bread
NAU Matthew 13:33 He spoke another parable to them, "(a)The kingdom of
heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in (b)three (1)pecks
of flour until it was all leavened."
If the flour is in the kingdom of God and the leaven is the called out
ones, would the problem be answered in those who do nothing in the
kingdom of heaven because of fear and unbelief be like the evil baker
in hosea, in other words we are called to be filled with the spirit of
God everyone is. The we can do the work of God. I know I am missing
something here that is why I would like you comment, or anyone that
undersands what I am saying.
Eva Ritsema