b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] electronic versions

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "James" <jtifft AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "K Randolph" <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] electronic versions
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:01:43 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

John and all,

You might want to look also at, www.e-sword.org there you will find a free
version with several translations also free. However the last time I was on
their site I noticed they are starting to charge for some things. The
Hebrew text is there, but I don't remember if it was free or if there was
change.

Jim Tifft
San Antonio, Texas
jtifft AT sbcglobal.net
Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my Salvation; Whom shall I fear?