b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 45, Issue 23 name

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com" <thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 45, Issue 23 name
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:36:22 GMT

Thanks for all the imput, This has really helped.
I now have another question, If Ye'shua the Messiah (christ) the
Nazor-Owlam (my interperation) came in his father's Name
John 5:43 I am come in my Father's Name, and ye receive me not: if
another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
What part of the Name is the Father's name? all or part? Ye'shua means
Ye is salvation. Messiah ? is that part of the Father's name? and
Nazor can mean Holy set apart for special service etc/(our Father who
art in heaven holy is The Name,(SOU))Nazor whould be in my
understanding the most Holy part of his name?,,,,, comments, help to
clarify
Owlem for this age.(my interperation)
Eva Ritsema