b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Oral Torah - END OF DISCUSSION

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George Athas" <george.athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Oral Torah - END OF DISCUSSION
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:23:50 +1000

Dear Members,

Last week I called for an end to discussion on Jacob's daughters by Friday.
However, some did not observe this, and the discussion shifted to talk about
Oral Torah. As members should be well aware, theological discussions, such
as the current one(s) on the Oral Torah, are not permitted on B-Hebrew. As
such, I am calling an immediate end to discussion on Oral Torah in any
thread. Members who breach this ban will be placed on moderation and/or have
their membership reviewed.

I beg the compliance of all parties.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew
Moore Theological College
1 King St, Newtown 2042, Australia
Ph: (+61 2) 9577 9774

  • [b-hebrew] Oral Torah - END OF DISCUSSION, George Athas, 06/25/2006