b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Genesis 1:2 - And the earth was without form, and

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Revdpickrel AT wmconnect.com
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Genesis 1:2 - And the earth was without form, and
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 01:43:34 EDT

Thanks for the lesson, Karl. No matter who you are the same rules apply to
studying Scripture. Because I am a Christian and you Jewish does not allow
for
a different study habits or interpretation. Basic rule is "Scripture has
only
one interpretation, many applications, and all Scripture point to the
Messiah." You see, Karl, we both can make an individual interpretation and
both be
incorrect. And I can't have an interpretation and you have another and both
be
correct, one of us has to be incorrect. No matter who we are there is not a
study rule for me and study rule for you, we all must look at Scripture with
the same eye. If you were interested in how I came to my understanding you
would have asked me to share with you privitely or otherwise. But since you
serve another protocol I am back to lurking.

Thanks for your kindness. My interest at the moment is in the Septuagint
works, then I plan on Latin studies.

Doug.

Rev. Doug Pickrel, Litt.D.
Tejas Valley
San Antonio, Texas

Rev. Doug Pickrel, Litt.D.
Tejas Valley
San Antonio, Texas

  • [b-hebrew] Genesis 1:2 - And the earth was without form, and, Revdpickrel, 04/17/2006