b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 1:1 R)$YT

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Ken Penner" <ken.penner AT acadiau.ca>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 1:1 R)$YT
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:19:47 -0300

I just read today of a new proposal for the first phrase of Genesis 1:1 by
Rob Holmstedt, to be presented at the Canadian Society of Biblical Studies
next month.
http://www.ccsr.ca/csbs/2006_programme_abstracts.pdf

Ken Penner
Acadia/Greek&Hebrew
Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic vocabulary memorization software:
http://purl.org/net/kmpenner/flash