b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] THREAD CLOSED Re: translation v. interpretation

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "B. M. Rocine" <brocine AT twcny.rr.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] THREAD CLOSED Re: translation v. interpretation
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 07:15:02 -0500

Dear B-Hebrew:

The staff will absolutely not tolerate a discussion now about the correct interpretation of Romans 2 and/or 14.

This thread is now officially closed. Further posts on the subject will jeopordize your subscription.

Regards,
Bryan Rocine
b-hebrew co-chair

M bauer wrote:
My reading is that it is 3/4 of the 8000 dialects/languages are without any
of what the Xtians call holy writings. Let us remember that many cultures
have their own holy writings and call into mind you Xtians what the first
several verses of Chapter two and the first five or so verse of Chapter 14 of
Romans says.
Regards,
Marc Bauer
PS: If I am out of line with this, please let me know off-line. I have this subscription not for faith reasons, but for learning about Hebrew, where there is truly some difference.