b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Information request (slightly off-topic)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.Ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Information request (slightly off-topic)
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:53:53 -0500

For someone who believes in the inspiration of every word of the Old and New
Testaments, I recommend, in order:

1. Life-Study of Leviticus by Witness Lee, available on addall.com for ~$20
for the 2 softbound volumes.
2. Christ in the Bible vol #1 Gen. - Deut. by A. B. Simpson, on addall.com
for ~$24
3. Notes on the Pentateuch - Genesis to Deuteronomy by C. H. Mackintosh on
addall.com for ~$30. (D. L. Moody said that if he was stranded on a desert
island and could only have only one other book beside the Bible, it would be
this book.)

-Steve Miller
Detroit