b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Stuttgartensia

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George F Somsel <gfsomsel AT juno.com>
  • To: conteandrea AT libero.it
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Stuttgartensia
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:19:04 -0400

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:34:13 +0200 "Andrea Nicolotti"
<conteandrea AT libero.it> writes:
> Dear friends,
> I have two questions (it is the first time in this ML):
>
> 1) I am working on the Psalms using a BHS 1969 edition. I have
> received
> discordant informations about the differences between my edition and
> the
> last one. You think that there are recent corrections or updatings
> on the
> apparate of the Book of Psalms? As for the text, I can compare it
> with the
> useful Bible Works' text; but it is important for me the reliability
> of the
> apparate, that Bible Woks do not reproduces.
>
> 2) You know if it is possible to get the text of this apparate in
> electronic
> format?
>
> Thanks to all
>
> A. N.

The text with apparatus for both the TANAK and the NT are available in an
edition published jointly by the German and Dutch bible societies. It is
only available in the Logos format. You can find it here

http://www.logos.com/products/details/1981

george
gfsomsel

  • Re: [b-hebrew] Stuttgartensia, George F Somsel, 08/27/2005