b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Attributes of YHWH

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Gene Gardner <g_gardner1234 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Attributes of YHWH
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 07:33:30 -0700 (PDT)

George F Somsel gfsomsel at juno.com
Fri Aug 12 10:04:32 EDT 2005

wrote:

Gene,

I take it that you don't read Hebrew. That's fine,
but I'll need to try
to keep it as simple as possible

I do , in fact read biblical Hebrew, although I do not
consider myself to be any kind of scholar. I
intentionally limit my input initially, to limit any
coloration of the question, as I am looking for the
opinions of others. Please feel free to fire away, and
simplicity is not necessary.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

  • [b-hebrew] Attributes of YHWH, Gene Gardner, 08/12/2005