b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] bible mysteries? is that what we've come to?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT highland.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] bible mysteries? is that what we've come to?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:28:06 -0400

Can we please abstain from citing "bible mysteries" and other oddball websites as authoritative in matters of biblical hebrew? Just because something is online doesn't mean its true, useful, or even worthy of airtime. For myself, I would prefer to read accurate information from intelligent postings citing useful and professional materials.

Jim

--
D. Jim West

  • [b-hebrew] bible mysteries? is that what we've come to?, Jim West, 07/28/2005