b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] The mystery of vav-consequtive

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George Athas" <gathas AT hotkey.net.au>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] The mystery of vav-consequtive
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 14:34:27 +1000

Hi Dave!

I only just realised your response to my posting, so my apologies for the
extremely late reply.

I have not had the chance to check Hatav's system in any depth yet, but from
the skim I had, she seems to be proposing something that is at least similar
to mine, but I suspect it will still be different. As for getting your hands
on a copy of our textbook, you can buy one at www.moorebooks.com.au. There
are a few errata in the book, but then it hasn't been through proper
publishing procedures yet.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
(Sydney, Australia)